| ||inseam to floor|
|Medium||28-31 in, 71-79 cm|
|Large||30-33 in, 76-83 cm|
|Royal Large||32-35 in, 81-88 cm|
|Extra Large||34-37 in, 86-94 cm|
- Tubing is 14mm Columbus Cro-Moly. Frames can be equipped with braze-ons and cable guides to accommodate various component and drivetrain choices.
- The optional Royal Handlebars are nickel-plated, and are available either with or without the attached stem.
- The 9-speed Pedersen is typically equipped with Shimano Deore components. Other component and drivetrain choices are available, including the Shimano Nexus internal hub, the SRAM 3x9 Dual Drive, and the Rohloff 500/14 Speedhub.
- The frames are usually sized for 700c wheels, with the exception of the Medium frame which is sized for 26 inch wheels. MAVIC MA3 or Sun CR18 rims are laced with DT 14/15 double-butted spokes. Schwalbe Marathon tires, 622x37, are typical but there is frame clearance for tires as large as the 622x50 Schwalbe Big Apple.
- The suspended hammock saddle is available in either black or natural.
- Frames are powdercoated, but choosing a frame color for your Pedersen can be the hardest part. The RAL color choices are the first place to start, but there is also an extensive array of custom colors available for powdercoating.
- Personalize your Pedersen with a pair of beautiful Full Wood fenders and matching chainguard. A wide variety of other accessories are available including a selection of leather bags, leather handgrips, front and rear pannier racks, and a Schmidt Dynohub lighting system.